Sunday, 15 December 2024

Formally Known As Eddie Cochran

 

←research ·  artist
339,046 followers
18 albums
                 
1 single
7 compilations
      
24 other appearances 
2020-01-31 ·  CAPITOL CATALOG MKT (C92) ·  71 tracks ·  154:25
11:36Teenage Cutie 
21:47Long Tall Sally  
31:53Blue Suede Shoes  
42:32I Almost Lost My Mind
52:07That's My Desire 
62:15Cotton Picker 
71:46Twenty Flight Rock      
82:22Dark Lonely Street 
92:34Completely Sweet     
102:02Sittin' In The Balcony           
112:36Have I Told You Lately That I Love You     
121:49Cradle Baby     
131:56Pocketful Of Hearts  
141:54Mean When I'm Mad       
152:17Tell Me Why     
161:59Proud Of You    
171:52One Kiss     
182:18Am I Blue   
192:07Lovin' Time     
202:23I'm Alone Because I Love You    
212:11Sweetie Pie   
222:09Undying Love    
232:22Completely Sweet - Version 2
242:03Drive In Show   
252:18Stockings And Shoes +Lyle Gaston
261:45Twenty Flight Rock - Version 2
272:08Teresa    
281:52Pretty Girl - Mono 
292:01Think Of Me - Stop Version
302:24Jeanie, Jeanie, Jeanie    
311:53Never
321:42Little Lou 
332:13Pretty Girl - Version 2 / Guitar Solo
342:21Nervous Breakdown    
352:15Love Again   
361:57Summertime Blues       
372:12Teenage Heaven - Take 7 / With Dialogue
381:53Think Of Me - Chorus Version
391:58C’Mon Everybody    
402:16Don't Ever Let Me Go  
411:59Let's Get Together 
422:17I Remember   
432:07Teenage Heaven      
442:40I've Waited So Long
452:25Rock And Roll Blues
462:16My Way - Take 4
472:18Three Steps To Heaven - Version 1 / Take 9
481:49Weekend    
493:41Three Stars   
502:10Somethin' Else     
511:59Boll Weevil Song  
522:42Milk Cow Blues - Take 3
531:56Little Angel - No Overdubs
542:20Hallelujah, I Love Her So    
552:25Three Steps To Heaven - Single Version
561:51Cut Across Shorty     
571:55Cherished Memories 
583:57Eddie's Blues - Instrumental
591:52Pretty Girl - Stereo / 2 Track Version
602:43I've Waited So Long - Stereo
612:18Ah, Pretty Girl - Stereo
622:22Jeanie, Jeanie, Jeanie - Stereo
631:51Weekend - Stereo
641:53Pretty Girl - Stereo / 3 Track Version
652:19Hallelujah, I Love Her So - Stereo
661:56Little Angel - Stereo 
671:59Cherished Memories - Stereo / Take 6 +The Crickets
682:04Cut Across Shorty - Stereo +The Crickets
691:59Cherished Memories - Stereo / Take 14 +The Crickets
702:24Three Steps To Heaven - Stereo +The Crickets
711:59I Want Elvis For Christmas
available in 184 countries (not PR)
2019-06-01 ·  AMB ·  40 tracks ·  76:10
11:12Theme & Introduction (Saturday Club: 5th March 1960) - Live +Brian Matthew
21:58Say Mama (Saturday CluB: 5th March 1960) - Live
30:40Interview with Gene Vincent ('Saturday Club': 5th March 1960) - Live
42:53Summertime (Saturday Club: 5th March 1960) - Live
51:02Interview with Two of Eddie's Fans (Saturday Club: 5th March 1960) - Live +Brian Matthew
62:15Somethin' Else (Saturday Club: 5th March 1960) - Live
72:24Hallelujah! I Love Her So (Saturday Club: 5th March 1960) - Live
83:54Be-Bop-A-Lula (Saturday Club: 5th March 1960) - Live
91:41Twenty-Flight Rock (Saturday Club: 5th March 1960) - Live
102:26Rocky Road Blues (Saturday Club: 5th March 1960) - Live
111:53C'Mon Everybody (Saturday Club: 5th March 1960) - Live
120:50Closing Theme (Saturday Club: 5th March 1960) - Live +Brian Matthew
130:57Theme & Introduction (Saturday Club: 12th March 1960) - Live +Brian Matthew
142:17Wildcat (Saturday Club: 12th March 1960) - Live
151:41My Heart (Saturday Club: 12th March 1960) - Live
163:07What'd I Say (Saturday Club: 12th March 1960) - Live
170:53Interview with Eddie Cochran (Saturday Club: 12th March 1960) - Live
183:08Milk Cow Blues (Saturday Club: 12th March 1960) - Live
190:24Introduction (Boy Meets Girls: 16th Jan. 1960) - Live +Marty Wilde
202:15Hallelujah! I Love Her So (BMGs 16/01/60) - Live
211:42C'Mon Everybody (BMGs 16/01/60) - Live
221:49Somethin' Else (BMGs 16/01/60) - Live
230:53Interview with Eddie Cochran (BMGs 16/01/60) - Live
241:52Twenty-Flight Rock (BMGs 16/01/60) - Live
250:17Introduction (Boy Meets Girls: 23rd Jan. 1960) - Live +Marty Wilde
262:13Money Honey (BMGs 23/01/60) - Live
271:35Have I Told You Lately That I Love You (BMGs 23/01/60) - Live
282:22Hallelujah! I Love Her So (BMGs 23/01/60) - Live
290:55Closing announcement (BMGs 23/01/60) - Live +Marty Wilde
301:54Summertime Blues (BMGs 20/02/60) - Live
313:04Milk Cow Blues (BMGs 20/02/60) - Live
320:52Introduction & Interview with Eddie Cochran (Boy Meets Girls: 27th Febr. 1960) - Live
332:51I Don't Like You No More (BMGs 27/02/60) - Live
342:35Sweet Little Sixteen (BMGs 27/02/60) - Live
350:10Introduction by Marty Wilde (BMGs 27/02/60) - Live +Marty Wilde
361:37White Lightnin' (BMGs 27/02/60) - Live
372:34Monty Lister Interview with Gene Vincent & Eddie Cochran (March 1960) - Live +Monty Lister
382:41Monty Lister Interview with Billy Fury (March 1960) - Live +Monty Lister, Billy Fury
391:38Monty Lister Interview with Joe Brown (March 1960) - Live +Monty Lister, Joe Brown
404:45Spencer Leigh Talks to Monty Lister (June 1995) - Live +Monty Lister, Spencer Leigh
available in all 185 countries
2019-06-01 ·  AMB ·  26 tracks ·  59:31
10:43Introduction by Jay Stewart - 1st Performance (7th Feb. 1959) - Live +Jay Stewart
21:03Introduction Instrumental (7th Feb. 1959) - Live +Dick D'Agostin & The Swingers
30:19Introduction - Dick D'agostin Welcomes Eddie to the Show (7th Feb. 1959) - Live +Dick D'Agostin
42:03C'mon Everybody (7th Feb. 1959) - Live +Dick D'Agostin & The Swingers
52:41Have I Told You Lately That I Love You (7th Feb. 1959) - Live +Dick D'Agostin & The Swingers
62:23Don't Blame It on Me (7th Feb. 1959) - Live +Dick D'Agostin & The Swingers
72:28Summertime Blues (7th Feb. 1959) - Live +Dick D'Agostin & The Swingers
87:41Interview with Eddie Cochran & Band Members (7th Feb. 1959) - Live +Johnny Bond
90:11Introduction by Jay Stewart - 2nd Performance (7th Feb. 1959) - Live +Jay Stewart
101:37Night Walk (Instrumental - 7th Feb. 1959) - Live +Dick D'Agostin & The Swingers
112:33School Day (7th Feb. 1959) - Live +Dick D'Agostin & The Swingers
122:45Be Honest with Me (7th Feb. 1959) - Live +Dick D'Agostin & The Swingers
132:04Money Honey (7th Feb. 1959) - Live +Dick D'Agostin & The Swingers
142:04C'mon Everybody (7th Feb. 1959), Version 2 - Live +Dick D'Agostin & The Swingers
150:53Introduction by Jay Stewart - 1St Performance (25th Oct. 1958) - Live +Jay Stewart
162:54Be-Bop-A-Lula (25th Oct. 1958) - Live +Gene Vincent & His Blue Caps
173:28High Blood Pressure (25th Oct. 1958) - Live +Gene Vincent & His Blue Caps
182:33Rip It up (25th Oct. 1958) - Live +Gene Vincent & His Blue Caps
190:25Introduction by Jay Stewart - 2nd Performance (25th Oct. 1958) - Live +Jay Stewart
202:34Dance to the Bop (25th Oct. 1958) - Live +Gene Vincent & His Blue Caps
213:06You Win Again (25th Oct. 1958) - Live +Gene Vincent & His Blue Caps
223:44For Your Precious Love (25th Oct. 1958) - Live +Gene Vincent & His Blue Caps
230:40Introduction by Jay Stewart (7th Nov. 1959) - Live +Jay Stewart
242:29Roll over Beethoven (7th Nov. 1959) - Live +The "Town Hall Party" Musicians
253:16Over the Rainbow (7th Nov. 1959) - Live +The "Town Hall Party" Musicians
262:55She She Little Sheila (7th Nov. 1959) - Live +The "Town Hall Party" Musicians
available in all 185 countries
2013-03-25 ·  Milan ·  32 tracks ·  67:24
11:56C'mon Everybody 
22:26Three Steps to Heaven
31:48Cut Across Shorty     
42:37Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?
52:23Hallelujah I Love Her So
61:59Sittin' in the Balcony           
71:58Summertime Blues       
82:09Lovin' Time     
92:05Somethin' Else +Bob Cochran
102:16Tell Me Why     
112:04Teenage Heaven      
122:04Drive-in Show 
131:52Twenty Flight Rock
142:27Completely Sweet 
152:08Undying Love    
162:23I'm Alone Because I Love You    
171:58Proud of You    
181:55Mean When I'm Mad       
192:20Stockings and Shoes +Lyle Gaston
201:48Cradle Baby     
211:50One Kiss     
221:54Pocketful of Hearts  
231:52Pretty Girl 
242:23Jeannie, Jeannie, Jeannie
252:09Teresa    
262:12Love Again   
272:11Don't Ever Let Me Go  
282:17I Remember   
292:15Guybo - Drum City
301:56Strollin' Guitar 
311:54Little Angel 
321:57Let's Get Together 
available in 183 countries
2012-01-01 ·  That's Rock&Roll ·  14 tracks ·  29:56
178: AD AE AG AL AM AO AR AT AZ BA BB BD BE BF BG BH BI BJ BN BO BS BT BW BY BZ CA CD CG CH CI CL CM CO CR CV CW CY CZ DE DJ DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES ET FI FJ FM FR GA GB GD GE GH GM GN GQ GR GT GW GY HK HN HR HT HU ID IE IL IN IQ IS IT JM JO JP KE KG KH KI KM KN KR KW KZ LA LB LC LI LK LR LS LT LU LV LY MA MC MD ME MG MH MK ML MN MO MR MT MU MV MW MY MZ NA NE NG NI NL NO NP NR NZ OM PA PE PG PH PK PL PS PT PW PY QA RO RS RW SA SB SC SE SG SI SK SL SM SN SR ST SV SZ TD TG TH TJ TL TN TO TT TV TW TZ UA UG UY UZ VC VE VN VU XK ZA ZM ZW
2012-01-01 ·  That's Rock&Roll ·  12 tracks ·  25:38
12:03Sittin' in the Balcony           
22:16Stockings & Shoes 
31:57Proud of You    
42:34Have I Told You Lately That I Love You     
52:32Completely Sweet     
61:52Mean When I'm Mad       
72:07Undying Love    
82:15Tell Me Why     
91:47Cradle Baby     
102:05Lovin' Time     
112:21I'm Alone Because I Love You    
121:50One Kiss     
178: AD AE AG AL AM AO AR AT AZ BA BB BD BE BF BG BH BI BJ BN BO BS BT BW BY BZ CA CD CG CH CI CL CM CO CR CV CW CY CZ DE DJ DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES ET FI FJ FM FR GA GB GD GE GH GM GN GQ GR GT GW GY HK HN HR HT HU ID IE IL IN IQ IS IT JM JO JP KE KG KH KI KM KN KR KW KZ LA LB LC LI LK LR LS LT LU LV LY MA MC MD ME MG MH MK ML MN MO MR MT MU MV MW MY MZ NA NE NG NI NL NO NP NR NZ OM PA PE PG PH PK PL PS PT PW PY QA RO RS RW SA SB SC SE SG SI SK SL SM SN SR ST SV SZ TD TG TH TJ TL TN TO TT TV TW TZ UA UG UY UZ VC VE VN VU XK ZA ZM ZW
2010-08-24 ·  Le Chant du Monde ·  64 tracks ·  138:49
12:21Mr Fiddle
22:35Two Blue Singin: Stars
32:16Your Tomorrows Never Come
42:15Guilty Conscience
52:13Walkin' Stick Boogie
62:00Rollin
72:03Tired & Sleepy 
82:07Fools Paradise
92:05You Oughta See Grandma Rock
102:25Heartbreakin' Mama
111:46Twenty Flight Rock     
122:34Completely Sweet     
132:54Dark Lonely Street 
142:29Half Loved 
152:14Skinny Jim    
162:04Let's Coast Awhile
172:14Drowning All My Sorrows
182:18Someone To Love Me
192:12I.O.U.
202:11Borrowed Love
211:56You'll Find Out
222:09Market Place
232:14Pushin'
242:34Love Charms
252:23My Lovin' Baby
262:00I Want Elvis For Christmas
272:16Cotton Picker
281:59Sittin' In The Balcony           
291:50One Kiss     
301:54Mean When I'm Mad       
312:04Drive-In Show 
322:17Am I Blue   
12:27Completely Sweet 
22:08Undying Love    
32:23I'm Alone Because I Love You    
42:08Lovin' Time     
51:59Proud Of You    
62:19Stockin's 'n' Shoes
72:17Tell Me Why     
82:36Have I Told You Lately That I Love You     
91:49Cradle Baby     
101:50Twenty Flight Rock     
111:56Pocketful Of Hearts  
121:58Willae Mae
131:52Pretty Girl 
142:23Jeannie, Jeannie, Jeannie
152:09Teresa    
161:58Summertime Blues       
172:13Love Again   
182:12Don't Ever Let Me Go  
192:31Scratchin'
201:53I Hate Rabbits
211:57Let's Get Together 
221:55C'mon Everybody 
232:04Teenage Heaven      
242:16I Remember   
252:05Somethin' Else     
261:57Boll Weevil Song  
272:15Guybo
281:55Strollin' Guitar 
292:23Hallelujah I Love Her So
301:54Little Angel 
312:26Three Steps To Heaven  
321:50Cut Across Shorty     
available in 180 countries
2009-08-17 ·  Saga ·  18 tracks ·  37:38
12:13Skinny Jim    
22:28Half Loved 
32:24Dark Lonely Street 
42:02Sittin' in the Balcony           
51:54Mean When I'm Mad       
61:52One Kiss     
72:18Am I Blue   
82:03Drive-In Show 
91:46Twenty-Flight Rock 
101:49Cradle Baby     
112:23Jeanie, Jeanie, Jeanie    
121:56Pocketful of Hearts  
131:52Pretty Girl 
142:08Teresa    
152:01Summertime Blues       
162:14Love Again   
171:58C'mon Everybody 
182:16Don't Ever Let Me Go  
available in 181 countries
2005-01-01 ·  EMI Gold ·  40 tracks ·  89:09
12:01Summertime Blues       
22:25Three Steps To Heaven  
32:06Somethin' Else     
41:51Cut Across Shorty     
51:45Twenty Flight Rock      
62:02Sittin' In The Balcony           
72:03Drive In Show   
83:41Three Stars   
92:13Skinny Jim - Remastered
102:11Sweetie Pie   
112:34Completely Sweet     
121:52Pretty Girl - Mono 
132:17Tell Me Why - 1999 Digital Remaster
142:08Undying Love - 1993 Digital Remaster
151:51Blue Suede Shoes  
161:42Little Lou 
172:08Teresa    
182:17I Remember   
191:53Weekend    
202:07That's My Desire 
11:58C’Mon Everybody    
22:07Teenage Heaven      
32:22Hallelujah, I Love Her So    
41:47Long Tall Sally  
52:21Nervous Breakdown    
62:22Jeanie, Jeanie, Jeanie    
72:16Lonely
82:17Am I Blue   
92:25Heart Breakin' Mama
102:14Rock And Roll Blues
111:59Cherished Memories
124:00Eddie's Blues 
132:17My Way  
142:11Pink Peg Slacks
153:12Milk Cow Blues
161:59Boll Weevil Song  
171:56Little Angel - 2003 Digital Remaster
181:55Mean When I'm Mad       
192:24Dark Lonely Street 
202:03Think Of Me
available in 182 countries
2004-01-01 ·  Parlophone Catalogue ·  32 tracks ·  71:14
12:06Somethin' Else     
22:17Am I Blue   
31:51Weekend    
41:45Twenty Flight Rock      
52:22Rock And Roll Blues
61:51Pretty Girl - Mono 
71:51Blue Suede Shoes  
82:10Pink Peg Slacks
91:59Summertime Blues       
101:50Cut Across Shorty     
112:36Have I Told You Lately That I Love You     
122:16My Way  
131:36Teenage Cutie 
141:54Never
153:59Eddie's Blues 
161:57C’Mon Everybody    
171:54Mean When I'm Mad       
181:47Long Tall Sally  
191:55Cherished Memories 
201:42Little Lou 
212:20Nervous Breakdown    
222:07Teenage Heaven      
232:11Sweetie Pie   
242:25Three Steps To Heaven  
252:02Sittin' In The Balcony           
262:08Teresa    
272:22Hallelujah, I Love Her So    
283:13Milk Cow Blues
293:39Three Stars   
302:22Jeanie, Jeanie, Jeanie    
312:33Completely Sweet     
322:15I Remember   
available in 182 countries
1996-01-01 ·  EMI Gold ·  20 tracks ·  44:25
12:01Summertime Blues       
21:57C’Mon Everybody    
32:24Three Steps To Heaven  
42:01Sittin' In The Balcony           
52:02Drive In Show   
62:21Jeanie, Jeanie, Jeanie    
72:06Teenage Heaven      
82:09Somethin' Else     
92:15My Way  
101:50Cut Across Shorty     
111:44Twenty Flight Rock      
121:49Weekend    
132:21Hallelujah, I Love Her So    
142:16Lonely
152:11Sweetie Pie   
163:41Three Stars   
172:12Skinny Jim    
182:20Nervous Breakdown    
192:32Completely Sweet     
202:12Rock And Roll Blues
available in 184 countries (not PR)
1990-01-01 ·  Parlophone Catalogue ·  20 tracks ·  45:39
11:57Pink Peg Slacks
22:13Skinny Jim    
32:14Cotton Picker 
42:03Sittin' In The Balcony           
52:01Drive In Show   
61:47Twenty Flight Rock      
72:24Jeanie, Jeanie, Jeanie    
82:03Summertime Blues       
92:00C’Mon Everybody    
102:21Nervous Breakdown    
112:08Teenage Heaven      
122:23My Way
133:41Three Stars   
141:49Weekend    
152:08Somethin' Else     
163:33Milk Cow Blues
172:03Fourth Man Theme
182:21Hallelujah, I Love Her So    
192:31Three Steps To Heaven
201:59Cut Across Shorty
available in 184 countries (not PR)
1962-01-01 ·  EMI/EMI Records (USA) ·  12 tracks ·  24:48
available in 184 countries (not PR)
1960-05-01 ·  Parlophone Catalogue ·  12 tracks ·  26:06
11:58C’Mon Everybody    
22:25Three Steps To Heaven - Single Version
31:52Cut Across Shorty     
42:38Have I Told You Lately That I Love You     
52:20Hallelujah, I Love Her So    
62:02Sittin' In The Balcony           
71:59Summertime Blues       
82:09Lovin' Time     
92:10Somethin' Else     
102:20Tell Me Why     
112:07Teenage Heaven      
122:05Drive In Show   
available in 184 countries (not PR)
1957-11-01 ·  EMI/EMI Records (USA) ·  12 tracks ·  25:43
12:00Sittin' In The Balcony           
22:22Completely Sweet 
32:09Undying Love    
42:23I'm Alone Because I Love You    
52:07Lovin' Time     
61:59Proud Of You    
71:54Mean When I'm Mad       
82:13Stockings And Shoes 
92:17Tell Me Why     
102:36Have I Told You Lately That I Love You     
111:48Cradle Baby     
121:54One Kiss     
available in 184 countries (not PR)
3992022-01-241:56Cherished Memories - Remastered
3982022-01-241:42Twenty Flight Rock - Remastered
3972022-01-242:10Rock 'n' Roll Blues - Remastered
3962022-01-243:09Milk Cow Blues - Remastered
3952022-01-241:48Weekend - Remastered
3942022-01-242:06Lonely - Remastered
3932022-01-242:01Cut Across Shorty - Remastered
3922022-01-242:06Somethin' Else - Remastered
3912022-01-242:09Sweetie Pie - Remastered
3902022-01-242:17Nervous Breakdown - Remastered
3892022-01-241:59Sittin' in the Balcony - Remastered
3882022-01-241:59Summertime Blues - Remastered 
3872021-12-071:56Bob Weevil Song - Remastered
3862021-12-072:04Drive in Show - Remastered
3852021-12-072:19Jeannie, Jeannie, Jeannie - Remastered 
3842021-12-072:31Completely Sweet - Remastered
3832021-12-071:48Blue Suede Shoes - Remastered
3822021-12-072:15Am I Blue - Remastered
3812021-12-072:22Three Steps to Heaven - Remastered 
3802021-12-072:18Hallelujah, I Love Her So - Remastered
3792021-12-072:03Teenage Heaven - Remastered
3782021-12-071:44Long Tall Sally - Remastered
3772021-12-071:54C'mon Everybody - Remastered 
3762020-01-312:24Three Steps To Heaven - Stereo +The Crickets
3752020-01-311:59Cherished Memories - Stereo / Take 14 +The Crickets
3742020-01-312:04Cut Across Shorty - Stereo +The Crickets
3732020-01-311:59Cherished Memories - Stereo / Take 6 +The Crickets
3722020-01-312:19Hallelujah, I Love Her So - Stereo
3712020-01-311:53Pretty Girl - Stereo / 3 Track Version
3702020-01-312:22Jeanie, Jeanie, Jeanie - Stereo
3692020-01-311:52Pretty Girl - Stereo / 2 Track Version
3682020-01-313:57Eddie's Blues - Instrumental
3672020-01-311:56Little Angel - No Overdubs
3662020-01-312:42Milk Cow Blues - Take 3
3652020-01-312:18Three Steps To Heaven - Version 1 / Take 9
3642020-01-312:16My Way - Take 4
3632020-01-312:40I've Waited So Long
3622020-01-311:53Think Of Me - Chorus Version
3612020-01-312:12Teenage Heaven - Take 7 / With Dialogue
3602020-01-312:13Pretty Girl - Version 2 / Guitar Solo
3592020-01-312:01Think Of Me - Stop Version
3582020-01-311:45Twenty Flight Rock - Version 2
3572020-01-312:22Completely Sweet - Version 2
3562020-01-312:32I Almost Lost My Mind
3552019-06-014:45Spencer Leigh Talks to Monty Lister (June 1995) - Live +Monty Lister, Spencer Leigh
3542019-06-011:38Monty Lister Interview with Joe Brown (March 1960) - Live +Monty Lister, Joe Brown
3532019-06-012:41Monty Lister Interview with Billy Fury (March 1960) - Live +Monty Lister, Billy Fury
3522019-06-012:34Monty Lister Interview with Gene Vincent & Eddie Cochran (March 1960) - Live +Monty Lister
3512019-06-011:37White Lightnin' (BMGs 27/02/60) - Live
3502019-06-010:10Introduction by Marty Wilde (BMGs 27/02/60) - Live +Marty Wilde
3492019-06-012:35Sweet Little Sixteen (BMGs 27/02/60) - Live
3482019-06-012:51I Don't Like You No More (BMGs 27/02/60) - Live
3472019-06-010:52Introduction & Interview with Eddie Cochran (Boy Meets Girls: 27th Febr. 1960) - Live
3462019-06-013:04Milk Cow Blues (BMGs 20/02/60) - Live
3452019-06-011:54Summertime Blues (BMGs 20/02/60) - Live
3442019-06-010:55Closing announcement (BMGs 23/01/60) - Live +Marty Wilde
3432019-06-012:22Hallelujah! I Love Her So (BMGs 23/01/60) - Live
3422019-06-011:35Have I Told You Lately That I Love You (BMGs 23/01/60) - Live
3412019-06-012:13Money Honey (BMGs 23/01/60) - Live
3402019-06-010:17Introduction (Boy Meets Girls: 23rd Jan. 1960) - Live +Marty Wilde
3392019-06-011:52Twenty-Flight Rock (BMGs 16/01/60) - Live
3382019-06-010:53Interview with Eddie Cochran (BMGs 16/01/60) - Live
3372019-06-011:49Somethin' Else (BMGs 16/01/60) - Live
3362019-06-011:42C'Mon Everybody (BMGs 16/01/60) - Live
3352019-06-012:15Hallelujah! I Love Her So (BMGs 16/01/60) - Live
3342019-06-010:24Introduction (Boy Meets Girls: 16th Jan. 1960) - Live +Marty Wilde
3332019-06-013:08Milk Cow Blues (Saturday Club: 12th March 1960) - Live
3322019-06-010:53Interview with Eddie Cochran (Saturday Club: 12th March 1960) - Live
3312019-06-013:07What'd I Say (Saturday Club: 12th March 1960) - Live
3302019-06-011:41My Heart (Saturday Club: 12th March 1960) - Live
3292019-06-012:17Wildcat (Saturday Club: 12th March 1960) - Live
3282019-06-010:57Theme & Introduction (Saturday Club: 12th March 1960) - Live +Brian Matthew
3272019-06-010:50Closing Theme (Saturday Club: 5th March 1960) - Live +Brian Matthew
3262019-06-011:53C'Mon Everybody (Saturday Club: 5th March 1960) - Live
3252019-06-012:26Rocky Road Blues (Saturday Club: 5th March 1960) - Live
3242019-06-011:41Twenty-Flight Rock (Saturday Club: 5th March 1960) - Live
3232019-06-013:54Be-Bop-A-Lula (Saturday Club: 5th March 1960) - Live
3222019-06-012:24Hallelujah! I Love Her So (Saturday Club: 5th March 1960) - Live
3212019-06-012:15Somethin' Else (Saturday Club: 5th March 1960) - Live
3202019-06-011:02Interview with Two of Eddie's Fans (Saturday Club: 5th March 1960) - Live +Brian Matthew
3192019-06-012:53Summertime (Saturday Club: 5th March 1960) - Live
3182019-06-010:40Interview with Gene Vincent ('Saturday Club': 5th March 1960) - Live
3172019-06-011:58Say Mama (Saturday CluB: 5th March 1960) - Live
3162019-06-011:12Theme & Introduction (Saturday Club: 5th March 1960) - Live +Brian Matthew
3152019-06-011:47Pretty Girl 3 - Version 3 - Mono
3142019-06-012:24Rock'n'roll Blues - Mono
3132019-06-012:15Cotton Picker - Mono
3122019-06-014:26Teenage Cutie - Mono
3112019-06-011:48Long Tall Sally - Mono
3102019-06-011:54Blue Suede Shoes - Mono
3092019-06-012:22Nervous Breakdown - Mono
3082019-06-012:06C'mon Everybody - Mono
3072019-06-012:22Hallelujah! I Love Her so 2 - Mono
3062019-06-012:26My Way 2 - Mono
3052019-06-012:16My Way - Backing Track - Mono
3042019-06-012:16Teenage Heaven - Mono
3032019-06-011:57Cut Across Shorty 2 - Mono
3022019-06-012:09Boll Weevil Song - Mono
3012019-06-012:11Somethin' Else - Mono
3002019-06-011:54Think of Me - Mono
2992019-06-012:18Love Again - Mono
2982019-06-012:03Summertime Blues - Mono
2972019-06-012:09Lonely - Mono
2962019-06-012:13Skinny Jim - Mono
2952019-06-012:11That's My Desire - Mono
2942019-06-012:33I Almost Lost My Mind - Mono
2932019-06-012:33Jam Sand-Witch - Mono
2922019-06-012:01Cherished Memories 2 - Stereo
2912019-06-012:17Cut Across Shorty - Stereo
2902019-06-012:32Three Steps to Heaven - Stereo
2892019-06-012:09Cherished Memories - Stereo
2882019-06-011:58Pretty Girl 2 - Version 2 - Stereo
2872019-06-012:22Hallelujah! I Love Her so - Stereo
2862019-06-012:42I've Waited so Long - Stereo 
2852019-06-012:17Ah, Pretty Girl - Stereo 
2842019-06-012:23Jeannie, Jeannie, Jeannie - Stereo
2832019-06-011:54Weekend - Stereo 
2822019-06-011:52Pretty Girl - Stereo
2812019-06-012:03So Fine Be Mine +The Kelly Four
2802019-06-012:07Annie Had a Party +The Kelly Four
2792019-06-011:36Undecided +The Kelly Four
2782019-06-013:28Funk City
2772019-06-012:09Gettin' Funky
2762019-06-012:52Rain
2752019-06-012:27Bread Fred
2742019-06-014:35Lonesome Blues
2732019-06-013:14Chicken Shot Blues
2722019-06-011:36Shotgun Wedding Theme
2712019-06-012:03Country Jam
2702019-06-012:31Have an Apple, Dearie
2692019-06-012:39Jam Sand-Witch
2682019-06-011:43Hammy Blues
2672019-06-011:57Song of New Orleans
2662019-06-012:13Drum City
2652019-06-011:48Guybo - Version 2
2642019-06-011:52Meet Mr. Tweedy
2632019-06-012:02Guybo - Version 1
2622019-06-012:37Jungle Jingle
2612019-06-012:42Fast Jivin'
2602019-06-012:23Nice'n'Easy
2592019-06-012:32String Fever
2582019-06-010:51Eddie Talks About Frankie Lymon (1957)
2572019-06-010:10Eddie's L.A. 'Big Sound' Radio Promo - 2Nd Nov. 1957
2562019-06-011:16Freeman Hover Introduces Eddie's Kcsr Radio Promo - 2Nd Nov. 1957 +Freeman Hover
2552019-06-010:09Jerry Allison Kcsr Radio Promo - 2Nd Nov. 1957 +Jerry Allison
2542019-06-0111:03Freeman Hover Interview with Buddy Holly, Jerry Allison, Eddie Cochran & Connie 'Guybo' Smith - 2Nd Nov. 1957 +Buddy Holly, Jerry Allison, Connie 'Guybo' Smith, Freeman Hover
2532019-06-014:06Freeman Hover Interview with Jimmy Bowen Plus Kcsr Radio Promo - 2Nd Nov. 1957 +Jimmy Bowen, Freeman Hover
2522019-06-0110:49Freeman Hover Interview with Eddie Cochran (Pt. 2) - 2Nd Nov. 1957 +Freeman Hover
2512019-06-013:04Freeman Hover Interview with Eddie Cochran (Pt. 1) - 2Nd Nov. 1957 +Freeman Hover
2502019-06-012:23Nice'n'easy (Instr.)
2492019-06-012:31He's Graduating +Paula Morgan
2482019-06-011:40Latch On +The Cochran Brothers
2472019-06-011:52Latch On +Hank Cochran 
2462019-06-012:35Two Blue Singing Stars +The Cochran Brothers
2452019-06-012:21Mr. Fiddle +The Cochran Brothers
2442019-06-010:07Eddie's L.A. 'Big Sound' Radio Promo
2432019-06-012:49Rain - Instrumental
2422019-06-012:07Sittin' in the Balcony 
2412019-06-011:50I Wanna Know +Eddie Daniels
2402019-06-012:17Jelly Bean 
2392019-06-012:39Don't Bye, Bye Baby Me 
2382019-06-012:22Jelly Bean - Instrumental
2372019-06-011:58Song of New Orleans - Instrumental
2362019-06-012:45Milk Cow Blues
2352019-06-012:09One Minute to One
2342019-06-011:52Meet Mr. Tweedy - Instrumental
2332019-06-011:58Nervous Breakdown
2322019-06-011:43Cruisin' the Drive-In
2312019-06-011:53Sick and Tired +Bob Denton
2302019-06-012:34Jungle Jingle - Instrumental
2292019-06-012:50Half Loved 
2282019-06-012:11Pink-Peg Slacks
2272019-06-011:59Mighty Mean 
2262019-06-012:56Guitar Blues 
2252019-06-012:20My Love to Remember
2242019-06-012:43Fast Jivin' - Instrumental
2232019-06-012:08Rockin' and Flyin' +Jerry Capehart
2222019-06-011:34I'm Ready +Hank Cochran 
2212019-06-012:32String Fever - Instrumental
2202019-06-012:55She She Little Sheila (7th Nov. 1959) - Live +The "Town Hall Party" Musicians
2192019-06-013:16Over the Rainbow (7th Nov. 1959) - Live +The "Town Hall Party" Musicians
2182019-06-012:29Roll over Beethoven (7th Nov. 1959) - Live +The "Town Hall Party" Musicians
2172019-06-010:40Introduction by Jay Stewart (7th Nov. 1959) - Live +Jay Stewart
2162019-06-013:44For Your Precious Love (25th Oct. 1958) - Live +Gene Vincent & His Blue Caps
2152019-06-013:06You Win Again (25th Oct. 1958) - Live +Gene Vincent & His Blue Caps
2142019-06-012:34Dance to the Bop (25th Oct. 1958) - Live +Gene Vincent & His Blue Caps
2132019-06-010:25Introduction by Jay Stewart - 2nd Performance (25th Oct. 1958) - Live +Jay Stewart
2122019-06-012:33Rip It up (25th Oct. 1958) - Live +Gene Vincent & His Blue Caps
2112019-06-013:28High Blood Pressure (25th Oct. 1958) - Live +Gene Vincent & His Blue Caps
2102019-06-012:54Be-Bop-A-Lula (25th Oct. 1958) - Live +Gene Vincent & His Blue Caps
2092019-06-010:53Introduction by Jay Stewart - 1St Performance (25th Oct. 1958) - Live +Jay Stewart
2082019-06-012:04C'mon Everybody (7th Feb. 1959), Version 2 - Live +Dick D'Agostin & The Swingers
2072019-06-012:04Money Honey (7th Feb. 1959) - Live +Dick D'Agostin & The Swingers
2062019-06-012:45Be Honest with Me (7th Feb. 1959) - Live +Dick D'Agostin & The Swingers
2052019-06-012:33School Day (7th Feb. 1959) - Live +Dick D'Agostin & The Swingers
2042019-06-011:37Night Walk (Instrumental - 7th Feb. 1959) - Live +Dick D'Agostin & The Swingers
2032019-06-010:11Introduction by Jay Stewart - 2nd Performance (7th Feb. 1959) - Live +Jay Stewart
2022019-06-017:41Interview with Eddie Cochran & Band Members (7th Feb. 1959) - Live +Johnny Bond
2012019-06-012:28Summertime Blues (7th Feb. 1959) - Live +Dick D'Agostin & The Swingers
2002019-06-012:23Don't Blame It on Me (7th Feb. 1959) - Live +Dick D'Agostin & The Swingers
1992019-06-012:41Have I Told You Lately That I Love You (7th Feb. 1959) - Live +Dick D'Agostin & The Swingers
1982019-06-012:03C'mon Everybody (7th Feb. 1959) - Live +Dick D'Agostin & The Swingers
1972019-06-010:19Introduction - Dick D'agostin Welcomes Eddie to the Show (7th Feb. 1959) - Live +Dick D'Agostin
1962019-06-011:03Introduction Instrumental (7th Feb. 1959) - Live +Dick D'Agostin & The Swingers
1952019-06-010:43Introduction by Jay Stewart - 1st Performance (7th Feb. 1959) - Live +Jay Stewart
1942019-06-011:06Humourous Conversation +Chuck Foreman
1932019-06-011:44Two of a Kind - Instrumental
1922019-06-011:19Stardust - Instrumental
1912019-06-010:46Water Baby Blues - Instrumental
1902019-06-012:22A Healer Like Time +Hank Cochran
1892019-06-012:56Closer, Closer, Closer +The Cochran Brothers, Jerry Capehart
1882019-06-012:26Rockin' and Flyin' +The Cochran Brothers
1872019-06-012:15Live Fast, Love Hard, Die Young
1862019-06-012:20Remington Ride - Instrumental +Carl West
1852019-06-011:53She Done Give Her Heart to Me
1842019-06-012:25That's Alright Mama +Bob Denton
1832019-06-010:33The Poor People of Paris - Instrumental
1822019-06-010:55Blue Gypsy - Instrumental
1812019-06-010:51Cannonball Rag - Instrumental
1802019-06-011:55Hearts of Stone +Chuck Foreman
1792019-06-011:12I'll See You in My Dreams - Instrumental +Chuck Foreman
1782019-06-011:19In the Mood - Instrumental +Chuck Foreman
1772019-06-012:44Chuck and Eddie's Boogie - Instrumental +Chuck Foreman
1762019-06-011:50Candy Kisses +Chuck Foreman
1752019-06-012:27Stardust - Instrumental +Chuck Foreman
1742019-06-011:52Two of a Kind - Instrumental +Chuck Foreman
1732019-06-012:10Steelin' the Blues +Chuck Foreman
1722019-06-012:51Tenderly - Instrumental +Chuck Foreman
1712019-06-011:42Jammin' with Jimmy - Instrumental +Chuck Foreman
1702019-06-012:26Gambler's Guitar +Chuck Foreman
1692019-06-011:50Rockin' It - Instrumental +Chuck Foreman
1682019-06-012:06I Can't Let You Go +John Ashley
1672019-06-013:23Uh Oh Little Girl +Eddie Daniels
1662019-06-012:50I Wanna Know +Eddie Daniels
1652019-06-013:22If I Were Dying +The Four Dots
1642019-06-012:39Hide and Go Seek +The Four Dots
1632019-06-012:17Bread Fred +The Four Dots
1622019-06-014:39Once More +The Four Dots
1612019-06-013:31Take My Hand (I'm Lonely) +The Four Dots
1602019-06-013:07My Baby She Loves Me +The Four Dots
1592019-06-012:12It's Heaven +The Four Dots
1582019-06-012:31Fontella +The Four Dots
1572019-06-012:55Seriously in Love +John Ashley, The Four Dots
1562019-06-011:54Itty Bitty Betty +Derry Weaver 
1552019-06-012:09Lovin' I'm Wastin' +Derry Weaver
1542019-06-013:24Bad Baby Doll +Derry Weaver
1532019-06-015:00Chicken Shot Blues - Instrumental
1522019-06-012:49Fourth Man Theme - Instrumental
1512019-06-015:04Strollin' Guitar - Instrumental
1502019-06-015:52Guybo - Instrumental
1492019-06-013:29Dark Lonely Street
1482019-06-012:34My Love to Remember
1472019-06-012:43Half Loved
1462019-06-013:14Don't Bye, Bye Baby Me
1452019-06-015:31Jelly Bean
1442019-06-013:04Chicken Shot Blues
1432019-06-012:25Don't Bye, Bye Baby Me
1422019-06-012:58Jelly Bean
1412019-06-012:31Take My Hand (I'm Lonely) +The Four Dots
1402019-06-011:47Guybo
1392019-06-012:12Drownin' All My Sorrows +Gene 'Bo' Davis
1382019-06-012:06Open the Door +The Cochran Brothers 
1372019-06-012:00Slow Down +The Cochran Brothers 
1362019-06-012:06Fool's Paradise +The Cochran Brothers 
1352019-06-011:39Latch On - Version 2 +The Cochran Brothers
1342019-06-012:05Yesterday's Heartbreak  
1332019-06-011:48Heart of a Fool 
1322019-06-012:03My Love to Remember 
1312019-06-011:47Latch On - Version 1 +Hank Cochran
1302019-06-011:55Pink-Peg Slacks 
1292013-03-252:15Guybo - Drum City
1282013-03-252:20Stockings and Shoes +Lyle Gaston 
1272013-03-251:52Twenty Flight Rock
1262013-03-252:05Somethin' Else +Bob Cochran
1252013-03-252:37Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?
1242012-01-012:16Am I Blue - Bonus Track +the Johnny Mann Orchestra and Chorus
1232012-01-012:01Drive-in Show - Bonus Track +the Johnny Mann Orchestra and Chorus
1222010-08-241:54Little Angel  
1212010-08-242:23Hallelujah I Love Her So 
1202010-08-241:55Strollin' Guitar  
1192010-08-242:15Guybo
1182010-08-241:57Let's Get Together  
1172010-08-241:53I Hate Rabbits
1162010-08-242:31Scratchin' 
1152010-08-242:23Jeannie, Jeannie, Jeannie 
1142010-08-241:58Willae Mae
1132010-08-242:19Stockin's 'n' Shoes
1122010-08-242:16Cotton Picker
1112010-08-242:00I Want Elvis For Christmas 
1102010-08-242:23My Lovin' Baby
1092010-08-242:34Love Charms
1082010-08-242:14Pushin' 
1072010-08-242:09Market Place
1062010-08-241:56You'll Find Out
1052010-08-242:11Borrowed Love
1042010-08-242:12I.O.U.
1032010-08-242:18Someone To Love Me
1022010-08-242:14Drowning All My Sorrows
1012010-08-242:04Let's Coast Awhile 
1002010-08-242:54Dark Lonely Street  
992010-08-242:25Heartbreakin' Mama
982010-08-242:05You Oughta See Grandma Rock
972010-08-242:07Fools Paradise
962010-08-242:03Tired & Sleepy  
952010-08-242:00Rollin
942010-08-242:13Walkin' Stick Boogie
932010-08-242:15Guilty Conscience 
922010-08-242:16Your Tomorrows Never Come 
912010-08-242:35Two Blue Singin: Stars
902010-08-242:21Mr Fiddle
892009-08-172:16Don't Ever Let Me Go   
882009-08-171:58C'mon Everybody  
872009-08-171:52Pretty Girl  
862009-08-171:56Pocketful of Hearts   
852009-08-171:46Twenty-Flight Rock  
842009-08-172:03Drive-In Show  
832009-08-172:28Half Loved  
822005-01-012:03Think Of Me
812005-01-012:24Dark Lonely Street  
802005-01-011:56Little Angel - 2003 Digital Remaster
792005-01-011:59Cherished Memories
782005-01-012:25Heart Breakin' Mama
772005-01-012:08Undying Love - 1993 Digital Remaster
762005-01-012:17Tell Me Why - 1999 Digital Remaster
752005-01-012:13Skinny Jim - Remastered 
742004-01-012:15I Remember    
732004-01-013:13Milk Cow Blues 
722004-01-012:08Teresa     
712004-01-011:42Little Lou  
702004-01-013:59Eddie's Blues  
692004-01-011:54Never 
682004-01-012:10Pink Peg Slacks 
672004-01-011:51Pretty Girl - Mono  
662004-01-012:22Rock And Roll Blues 
652004-01-012:17Am I Blue    
641996-01-012:12Rock And Roll Blues 
631996-01-012:32Completely Sweet      
621996-01-012:16Lonely
611996-01-012:15My Way   
601996-01-012:24Three Steps To Heaven   
591990-01-011:59Cut Across Shorty
581990-01-012:31Three Steps To Heaven 
571990-01-012:03Fourth Man Theme 
561990-01-013:33Milk Cow Blues
551990-01-013:41Three Stars    
541990-01-012:23My Way
531990-01-012:24Jeanie, Jeanie, Jeanie     
521990-01-012:13Skinny Jim     
511990-01-011:57Pink Peg Slacks
501972-01-012:23Hallelujah, I Love Her So - Reprise
491972-01-014:33Interview From American Radio, 1957 - Pt.4
481972-01-012:03That's My Desire  
471972-01-011:04Interview From American Radio, 1957 - Pt.3
461972-01-011:34Teenage Cutie  
451972-01-011:21Interview From American Radio, 1957 - Pt.2
441972-01-011:47Interview From American Radio, 1957 - Pt.1
431972-01-012:11Cotton Picker  
421972-01-011:24White Lightning +Gene Vincent
411972-01-012:34Sweet Little Sixteen
401972-01-012:48I Don't Like You No More
391972-01-010:50Interview - Pt.2 +Marty Wilde
381972-01-014:44Summertime Blues/Milk Cow Blues
371972-01-013:45Money Honey/Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
361972-01-011:39Twenty Flight Rock
351972-01-010:55Interview - Pt.1 +Marty Wilde
341972-01-015:46Hallelujah, I Love Her So/C'Mon Everybody/Somethin' Else
331972-01-010:18Introduction By Marty Wilde +Marty Wilde
321962-01-011:49Blue Suede Shoes   
311962-01-012:16Love Again    
301962-01-012:13Sweetie Pie    
291962-01-012:43Milk Cow Blues - Single Version
281962-01-011:56Little Angel - Stereo  
271962-01-011:59Boll Weevil Song   
261962-01-011:46Twenty Flight Rock       
251962-01-011:53Cherished Memories  
241962-01-012:21Nervous Breakdown     
231962-01-012:11Lonely 
221962-01-011:48Long Tall Sally   
211962-01-011:53Weekend     
201960-05-012:05Drive In Show    
191960-05-012:07Teenage Heaven       
181960-05-012:10Somethin' Else      
171960-05-011:59Summertime Blues        
161960-05-012:20Hallelujah, I Love Her So     
151960-05-011:52Cut Across Shorty      
141960-05-012:25Three Steps To Heaven - Single Version 
131960-05-011:58C’Mon Everybody     
121957-11-011:54One Kiss      
111957-11-011:48Cradle Baby      
101957-11-012:36Have I Told You Lately That I Love You      
91957-11-012:17Tell Me Why      
81957-11-012:13Stockings & Shoes  
71957-11-011:54Mean When I'm Mad        
61957-11-011:59Proud Of You     
51957-11-012:07Lovin' Time      
41957-11-012:23I'm Alone Because I Love You     
31957-11-012:09Undying Love     
21957-11-012:22Completely Sweet  
11957-11-012:00Sittin' In The Balcony            
show track URIs
playlisted like

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or plug your own site. Will allow anything as long as it won't get me into trouble.

Blog Index

...